Argo and Associates, LLP is one of the leading firms in and around Anderson, SC. Join our culture-focused team and help give every client the close analysis and attention they deserve in order to achieve their goals. Our dedication to quality, timely service is at the center of our business. Our mission is to help clients maintain financial health in the present, while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals.
Our firm promotes a culture of learning and is committed to offering opportunities for continuing education and professional development to all its employees. With on-the-job learning experiences from a variety of industries and services, our professionals have opportunities to learn and grow throughout their career. Our firm size gives us the ability to effectively collaborate with coworkers and partners alike.
To learn more about our company and our staff, please visit our website www.argocpa.com
Argo and Associates offers competitive benefits to all full-time employees and compensation is commensurate with the candidate’s credentials. We are heavily focused on work-life balance, offering flexible office hours and the opportunity to work remotely if needed.
- Tax preparation
- Tax research
- Preparation of financial statements
- Monthly bookkeeping including preparing supporting schedules
- Preparing journal entries
- Handling month end and year end closing procedures
- Maintaining depreciation schedules and other tasks related to accounting and tax matters for the firm’s clients
- Candidates will have earned a bachelor’s degree and have fulfilled all the requirements to sit for the Uniform CPA examination or have earned a Master of Accountancy
- Candidates should be able to use all Microsoft Office applications
- Must work well in a team
- Must have basic knowledge of accounting and tax software applications
- Must provide attention to detail in their work for handling time sensitive and confidential information
- Thorough understanding of foundational accounting concepts
Extended work hours are required of all professional staff during the period January through April.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview. Selection and recruitment process will include verification of academic credentials, passing a basic accounting skills test, and passing a background check through SLED.