Argo and Associates, LLP is a full-service CPA firm in Anderson, SC serving a broad client base since 1974. Join our culture-focused team and begin helping a wide variety of clients navigate the day-to-day and year-to-year challenges of running a business. At Argo, we pride ourselves on providing a healthy work-life balance as well as competitive pay, benefits, and the opportunity to work from home. With room for growth through the years and access to all the resources you need to be successful, Argo and Associates is a great place to further your career in public accounting.
Candidates should provide a resume with three references. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview. Selection and recruitment process will include verification of academic credentials, passing a basic accounting skills test, and passing a background check through SLED.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations
- Live payroll processing
- Preparing sales tax returns
- Data entry
- Work towards preparing monthly financial statements, including email correspondence and phone communication
- Light administrative tasks including scanning, copying, and answering phones
- Candidates will have earned a minimum of an associate degree in accounting or a related field with relevant accounting coursework or an associate degree in another related academic field with work experience in bookkeeping and accounting
- Candidates should be able to use all Microsoft Office applications
- Must work well in a team
- Prior bookkeeping experience is preferred but not required for candidates that have completed accounting coursework
- Must provide attention to detail in their work for handling time sensitive and confidential information
Argo and Associates offers competitive benefits to all full-time employees and compensation is commensurate with the candidate’s credentials. Our firm promotes a culture of learning and is committed to offering opportunities for continuing education and professional development to all its employees. We are a small firm in size, but we serve a broad client base in various industries, across state borders.
To learn more about our company and our staff, please visit our website www.argocpa.com
Extended work hours are required of all professional staff during the period January through April.
Applicants should fill out the form and upload their resume below.